Thursday, September 24, 2009

America's Two Best Tracks Today

Brand New Horse racing Blog Launched Today!



With the launch of this blog I hope to handicap at lease two races a day with a Blue Collar Budget. As we ride towards the Breeders Cup the first weekend in November 2009, hopefully those of you that read the blog can assist me in my stretch run towards racing success.



First, my "investment philosophy". This is not a get quick rich scheme, but hopefully a nice Blue Collar Bankroll build over time. The budget is only a maximum of $5.00 per handicapped race. Since I am a little risk averse, I employ a "rolling show parlay" [more on this in a subsequent blog] and ten cent superfectas.



As we roll through the backstretch I will impart my (limited) knowledge on various handicapping techniques and angles. Oh, in the interest of full disclosure, I pull the past performances off of Drf.com and Brisnet.com. These comprise my races for analysis for each day. Remember we are on a Blue Collar Budget.



Let's go. Giddy up!



Belmont Park Race 8 {6 furlongs~3 year old and up~NY~Optional Claiming}

This looks to be a very competitive race at the big sandy. It looks like a possible battle for Africaner and Executive Search at the wire. West Gold looks like he might make a run of it with improving speed numbers through the last four races. Here is the way I will play this one:



SHOW: #9 West Gold.



10 CENT Superfecta: 1,7 / 1,7 / 5,9 / 5,9,4,2,6





Arlington Park Race 7 {1 mile~fillies and mares~3 year old and up~Allowance}

Another competitive race for today. Have to give the edge to Holiday Tap with James Graham in the irons who is one of the best turf course riders in the country. Both Instant Style (Emigh / Springer) and Giddyup Gadfly (Castanon / Reed) will be right there at the wire also. Away we play:



SHOW: #6 Holiday Tap



10 CENT Superfecta: 6,8 / 6,8 / 1,3 / 1,3,4





Hopefully we will do well and begin to build our Blue Collar Bankroll.

Best of Luck to you!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment